It is important to us that we keep your personal information secure and ensure
is to help you understand how the personal information you choose to share with
us through this Website is used and maintained.We are committed to safeguarding
explains how we will treat your personal information. Nothing in this Privacy
Policy shall limit your statutory rights in relation to your personal data.
1. WHO WILL HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information will be held by International Financial Services LTD ("International Financial Services", "our", "us" or "we"). We are registered in Georgia (License № 0057-2904) and regulated by the National Bank of Georgia. Our registered office address is Mitskevich Str. 27B, Tbilisi, Georgia. The data controller is International Financial Services.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 We may receive personal information and contact details from you, such
as name, Passport ID, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone
number, email address when you:
- 2.1.1 register with us;
- 2.1.2 use the services made available on our site;
- 2.1.3 correspond with us by post, email or via the "Send Message" and forms on our site; or
- 2.1.4 report a problem with our site.
- 2.2 We may collect information about you contained in any documents you provide to us for the purposes of verifying and processing your application for registration with us.
2.3 We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part:
- 2.3.1 to assist us with the development of our services;
- 2.3.2 to train our staff;
- 2.3.3 if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law enforcement organisation.
- 2.4 Our services are not intended for use by those under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from those who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not apply for a registration with us, provide any personal information to our site or use our site in any other way.
3. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
3.1 We use information held about you to:
- 3.1.1 administer and process your application for registration with us;
- 3.1.2 provide our services to you and ensure secure transaction processing;
- 3.1.3 improve our site to ensure that our service continues to be the most appropriate service for your needs and that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- 3.1.4 help us in our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 3.1.5 verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us;
- 3.1.6 send registered users of our site email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical, operational, administrative and legal notices important to our site which we consider essential.
- 3.2 We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, we may share personal data with third party companies and Organisations contracted to us to help supply, maintain or facilitate our site or our services. These third parties may include (without limitation) IT support teams, banks, exchange facilities having control or jurisdiction over us and electronic search providers carrying out anti-money laundering and sanction checks for us.
- 3.3 Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- 3.5 The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary, but may be unlimited.
5. Contact Details