Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the website:
We strongly advise you to read these terms and conditions, in order to be sure that you understand aforementioned terms, in prior of using our services.
1. General Information
The website is operated by International Financial Services LTD,(hereinafter referred to as "the company", Registered in Georgia licensed and regulated by the National Bank of Georgia (License number 0057-2904).
2. Access to the website
- 2.1 Access to our site is not intended for those under the age of 18.
- 2.2 Use of any method that may hinder access to the website or attempt to have an access to any private information is prohibited.
3. Opening an account
- 3.1 In case you open an account, you confirm the acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other rules established by the company published on the website related to any service provided by the company.
- 3.2 In case you open an account, you will be given a user name and password in order to follow established security procedures. You must take such information as a confidential and that must not be disclosed to third party. In case anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must immediately notify us about it via e-mail.
- 3.3 According to the Order N12 of the Head of the Financial Monitoring Service of
Georgia on the rule of receiving, systematizing, digesting and providing information
the Monitoring Service of Georgia by Payment Service Providers,
The provider company is obliged to identify the client, and take reasonable measures
verification of his/her identity from the basis of information (documents) that are
obtained from trustworthy and independent sources, in case when:
a)The amount of Local or/and international monetary transaction is more than 1 500 GEL (or equal in another currency)
b) The amount of transaction is more than 3 000 GEL (or equal in another currency)
c)The provider considers that the transaction is suspicious
4. Intellectual property
In this paragraph, "Intellectual Property" means all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and Online Services and website Content belong to the company and/or third parties (which may include you or other users). Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the company.
- 4.1 Translation or modification of any material from the website is prohibited.
- 4.2 Modification of the documents or digital versions of the documents or other materials you have printed off or downloaded is prohibited.
- 4.3 Use of any part of the materials published on the website for commercial matters without permission is prohibited.
5. Liability of the company
- 5.2 Including the liability for any direct, indirect loss arising from the inability to use our website by reliance on any content published on the website.
- 5.3 The company shall not be liable for any errors, or losses, including the loss of data or as a result of interruptions to the service.
- 5.4 Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that material available for download from our site is free from viruses, worms or other malicious or disruptive codes or devices, we cannot guarantee that such is the case. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to have an access to the site.
6. Information about user and visits of a user on the website
Information about the user is processed in accordance with the law of Law of Georgia on personal data protection. By using the website, user consents to such processing and thereby agrees to ensure that any provided data is true.
7. Linking to the website
- 7.1 Address of the home page can be linked only as it is established by the law in order not to damage reputation of the company.
- 7.2 The website must not be framed on any other site, nor a link to any part of the site other than the home page can be used. The right to withdraw linking permission without notice is reserved. The website used as a link comprehensively must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 7.3 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email.
- 8.1 Subject to any rights that a user may have as a consumer to choose jurisdiction, Georgian courts will have an exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website although the right to bring proceedings against a user for breach of these conditions in user’s country of residence or any other relevant country is retained.
License number 0057-2904 from National Bank of Georgia.
27b Mitskevich str, office 22, 0194, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: +995 322 222 554
SWIFT - ITFVGE22
International Financial Services LTD
1. WHO WILL HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information will be held by International Financial Services LTD ("International Financial Services", "our", "us" or "we"). We are registered in Georgia (License № 0057-2904) and regulated by the National Bank of Georgia. Our registered office address is Mitskevich Str. 27B, Tbilisi, Georgia. The data controller is International Financial Services.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 We may receive personal information and contact details from you, such
as name, Passport ID, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone
number, email address when you:
- 2.1.1 register with us;
- 2.1.2 use the services made available on our site;
- 2.1.3 correspond with us by post, email or via the "Send Message" and forms on our site; or
- 2.1.4 report a problem with our site.
- 2.2 We may collect information about you contained in any documents you provide to us for the purposes of verifying and processing your application for registration with us.
2.3 We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part:
- 2.3.1 to assist us with the development of our services;
- 2.3.2 to train our staff;
- 2.3.3 if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law enforcement organisation.
- 2.4 Our services are not intended for use by those under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from those who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not apply for a registration with us, provide any personal information to our site or use our site in any other way.
3. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
3.1 We use information held about you to:
- 3.1.1 administer and process your application for registration with us;
- 3.1.2 provide our services to you and ensure secure transaction processing;
- 3.1.3 improve our site to ensure that our service continues to be the most appropriate service for your needs and that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- 3.1.4 help us in our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 3.1.5 verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us;
- 3.1.6 send registered users of our site email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical, operational, administrative and legal notices important to our site which we consider essential.
- 3.2 We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, we may share personal data with third party companies and Organisations contracted to us to help supply, maintain or facilitate our site or our services. These third parties may include (without limitation) IT support teams, banks, exchange facilities having control or jurisdiction over us and electronic search providers carrying out anti-money laundering and sanction checks for us.
- 3.3 Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- 3.5 The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary, but may be unlimited.
5. Contact Details
International Financial Services LTD
Mitskevich Str. 27B
Tbilisi , Georgia , Zip Code 0194
Tel: +995 322 222 554
Business hours: 10.00 am to 6.30 pm, Monday to Friday